Sonntag, August 04, 2013

S.U.N. festival 2013, Thursday Kaleidoscope, Saturday Main Floor, Sunday Chill Out - 3 magic nights!

Juladi live visuals @ S.U.N. Festival, 24. - 28. July 2013
Thursday Kaleidoscope, Saturday Main Floor, Sunday Chill Out - 3 magic nights!

It´s hard to describe it with words... the S.U.N. festival was just heart opening. The people, the artists, the organisers... everybody was there to spread the love and feel the holyness of the sun. It´s a very special gathering with wonderful music. Special thanks from my side also to the Ultimae records musicians, Suduaya Musik, Argaman and many more for the outstanding music in the chill out. The feeling of hearing the music in this beautiful atmosphere with all the smiling brothers and sisters around me is for me so strong, that I sometimes even needed to cry.

Thursday night: the wonderful live audiovisual show with my friends Krissi and Gitch, Newlife Openair was such a nice collaboration and the KALEIDOSCOPE just gave the perfect scope for it.







To show my live visuals saturday night just above the djs and in front of all the dancing crowd on the MAIN FLOOR was another feeling which is not possible to describe. To see all the dancing crowd and be a part of the beautiful dance of music and the light show of the very special main floor decoration was really an honour. It was a pleasure to change the mood of the light and the visual inputs together with the light jockey Peter Huber.




To finish the festival together with Cell, Asura and Tajmahal at the CHILL OUT was an energy which I will keep in my heart for the rest of my life. To see all the smiling faces just in front of us and feel the energy which was growing in the days before was overwhelming. Thanks for the possibility to bring this beautiful music with my hands into a visual level.



Keine Kommentare: